Mardi Himal sits beneath the Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre). Throughout the treks, you have to walk along the dense forest with splendid flora and fauna.
Mardi Himal Trek is one of the shortest newly opened routes. Before 2011, this route is famous among the campers in the Annapurna region. After 2012, different homestay has been constructed for the services of trekker’s up to the High Base Camp. Mardi Himal sits beneath the Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre). The mesmerizing view of Annapurna Range, Hiuchuli, Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre and entire Annapurna mountain ranges can be seen from various chunks of the series. Throughout the treks, you have to walk along the dense forest with splendid flora and fauna. Although this trek is short, but have to walk away through high altitude i.e 4500 meters at Mardi Base Camp. So there may be the problem of altitude sickness. The entire trek duration is 5 days. Throughout this trail, you have to walk different uphill and downhill of the Annapurna regions. One should have to follow the blue and white marks which lead to the destination.
- Drive to Kaandey from Pokhara - Trek to Australian Camp (Lunch Break) - Trek to Pothana (Overnight Tea House)
- Pothana (Breakfast) - Trek to Forest Camp (Lunch & Overnight)
- Forest camp (Breakfast) - Trek to Low Camp (Lunch) - Trek to Middle Camp (Overnight)
- Middle Camp (Breakfast) -Trek to High Camp (Lunch & Overnight)
- Hike to the first viewpoint with snack & Drink supplies - Trek down to High Camp (Lunch) - Trek down to Badal Dandaa (Overnight)
- Badal Dandaa (Breakfast) - Trek down to Forest Camp (Lunch) - Trek down to Landruk (Overnight)
- Landruk (Breakfast) - Trek to Jhinu Dandaa – Natural Hot Spring (Lunch & Overnight)
- Jhinu Dandaa (Breakfast) - Trek down to Siuli (Lunch) - Drive to Pokhara Stop (Jeep Sharing/Private) - Pokhara stop to Hotel by taxi
Make it a private trip by taking over one of our dates, or you can choose your own date. Prices are sliding scale to suit the number of travellers.