We provide trekking services in Nepal to people around the world. We provide trekking expeditions along with other activities such as paragliding, jungle safari, bungee jumping, cultural tours, ultra-light flight, mountain flight, rock climbing, cycling and zip line with the help of well-trained staffs. Himalayan Challenge Treks provides various services to you (our Client) all […]
We provide trekking services in Nepal to people around the world. We provide trekking expeditions along with other activities such as paragliding, jungle safari, bungee jumping, cultural tours, ultra-light flight, mountain flight, rock climbing, cycling and zip line with the help of well-trained staffs.
You may visit our site without registering. However, in order to build your own trip you will need to register. Upon registering you agree and represent as follows:
- The information you submit to Himalayan Challenge Treks is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times.
- You agree to be contacted via Email and Text messaging by Himalayan Challenge Treks, and third parties if relevant, regarding Himalayan Challenge Treks’ services.
- By using our service, you are granting us permission to access your account and messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video and other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the service using your account.
Himalayan Challenge Treks respects the rights of third party creators and content owners and expects that you will do the same. You will see several images when viewing the site. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
Accessing the site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the access to our site without any notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is not available at any point of time or for any period.
The following is the list of activities that are prohibited on or through our product:
- Submitting materials, such as contents that promote racism, hatred, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against any one, that is offensive to the community.
- Engaging in activities or submitting materials that could be harmful to minors and harass or advocate harassment of another person.
- Engaging in transmission of junk mail or spam or unsolicited mass mailing or collecting personal information about the users without their consent.
- Submitting materials or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or scandalous.
- Submitting materials that contain restricted or hidden pages or images or password only access pages.
- Submitting materials that display sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Submitting materials that provide information about illegal activities.
- Submitting materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malware.
- Submitting materials that solicit passwords or personal information from the users for unlawful purpose.
Unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent.
- Using spider, manual process or other automatic device to monitor; copy or scrape web pages or the content of Himalayan Challenge Treks website for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the working of the product.
Reverse engineering or disassembling the software or attempting to do so.
The site changes regularly
The content of the site may change at any time as we aim to update it regularly. We may suspend the access to the site or close it indefinitely if need be.
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing malicious viruses, trojans, worms or other technologically harmful materials. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the servers, computer or database connected to the site. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and your identity will be disclosed to those authorities. Breach of any type will immediately cease your right to use the site. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other malicious materials that may infect your computer device, computer programs, data or other materials due to your use of the site or your downloading of any material posted on it.
Links from the site
Links to other sites and resources contained in this site is provided by third parties for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites and resources. We do not accept responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of those sites and resources. We recommend you to check the terms and conditions when accessing a different site through our website. We are not responsible for any third party software, script, library and plug-ins.
Errors and Delays
Himalayan Challenge Treks shall not be responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect email address provided by you or any other technical problems.
If you have any query or problem regarding our services please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to get back to you within 24 hours of our working days (i.e. from Monday to Friday GMT +5:45 and from 10 AM to 5 PM).
If you encounter any problem please get in touch with us through our contact area.
All the contents and photographs of this site it a copyright by Himalayan Challenge Treks and may not be used without our permission.